Olivia has progressed from thumb sucking to toe sucking. It's hilarious. Like mother like daughter I guess. Actually, I never sucked my toes (at least I don't think) but I did suck my thumb. My left thumb to be precise. A lot of people call Olivia my little mini me. I'm starting to think it's true:
- We're both left handed. Well, she sucks her left thumb and holds everything with her left hand, so I'm assuming.
- I was my parents third child and Olivia is my third, also a girl. My parents had boy, girl, girl just like me.
- My mom had me when she was 29 in the year 1978. I had Olivia when I was 29 in the year 2008.
- Olivia and I share the same baby expressions. In all my baby pictures I have a very stoic look on my face. Olivia often pulls the same face in her pictures. She's actually a very happy, smiley baby but she just takes pictures very seriously.
- Olivia and I both love to sing. I took her to a Christmas Eve service and she sang when the choir sang, right on cue. Pretty good for a 5 month old.
- I was my parents easiest baby and Olivia has been my easiest baby...so far! Don't tell Ethan and Lilly or my other siblings, but it's so true.
- Last but not least, we're both gorgeous! I had to throw that one in for fun :)